1. “Why did I go out last night” – at the time it seemed like a good idea, but now you’re trying to keep down the vodka you downed last night. Ugh.
2. “All my flatmates are asleep right now, yet here I am” – it’s hard not to envy your flatmates who don’t have a morning lecture and are most likely still wrapped in their duvet.
3. “I’m so cold” *puts hoodie on*. Five minutes later….. “I’m too hot”
4. “I’m paying 9,000 for this” *sighs*
5. Lecturer :*puts new slide up*
Student: *looks up to copy notes from slide*
Student: “why, just why?”
6. “Shall I have a takeaway tonight?”
7. Student:*zones out for five minutes* – ends up missing 500 words worth of notes, deadline dates, the reading for next week and all other important information.
Student:*pays attention to the rest of the lecture* – takes down three bullet points.
8. “I’m hungry”
9. *gets a quiet lecturer* – thinks throughout the whole lecture; “can anyone else actually hear them?”
10.*own phone goes off*…*looks around*…“who was that?” *sinks in seat*
11. When a person gets up to go the toilet midway through the lecture and makes the whole row get up; “we just had a break…thanks for making me get up and move. You’ve successfully ruined my day”
12. When the lecturer attempts to make a joke and no one laughs; at least you tried.
13. When the lecturer just reads straight off the PowerPoint; “How is this taking two hours? I could read this in five minutes on blackboard”
14. “Why are there no hot people on my course?
15. “Will anyone notice if I eat food right now?” *tries to open packet of crisps quietly*
16. *sits in an uncomfortable seat* *fidgets for the entire lecture*
17. *someone sneezes* Whole lecture room: “Bless you”
18. *walks into morning lecture* “How do other people have a full face of makeup on and look on fleek, yet here I am in a baggy hoodie looking like I’ve been dragged through a bush?”
19. *wakes up five minutes before lecture* “I should get there just in time?”
20. “Would anyone notice if I fell asleep right now?”
21. Lecturer: “Okay, I think I’m gonna let you guys go early today
Student:*sigh of relief* “Praise the Lord for this great day”
22. *checks clock* “How is it only five minutes in?” *checks clock again* “six minutes okay, only 174 minutes to go”
23. Sitting at the back in a lecture room and having to wait three hours until the register actually reaches you.
24. “I’m thirsty”